Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Expectation for my first airplane experience

This coming September 16, 2013 will be my first ever flight. Yes, it will be the very first time to ride that I will ride on a plane and now I am very excited to experience how would it be riding on a plane. Though my sister told me that it would like you were riding on a bus, it would only differ during the when the plane is taking off and when it is landing. The thing that I do not want to experience is when there will be a delay of flight, because for me time is gold. I do not want to waste my time doing nothing. I want to use my time I on things that I think that I can be productive if it is not productive at all I want to enjoy it. I really do not like waiting for someone or something, it is like a burden to me. And I think that is why my instructors were very particular in giving deadlines and in accepting projects and were not considerate when a student pass a project or assignment beyond the deadline.

This is not just my first time riding a plane, it is also my first to go beyond the Mindanao area :D. I am excited to see the sights and the tourist spots in Luzon. This Field Trip and Seminar that will happen next month September 16-20 will be one of my unforgettable moment in my life. And I will absolutely share my experience in FTS with my family.

When my had her OJT in Bulacan (a province in Central Luzon) I was envious to her because she already experience riding on a plane. When I was younger I always thought about riding on a plane since my aunt works abroad, I always that if I could go with her to USA but it never happened. I even dreamed of going to USA with her but even in my dream I did not experience riding on a plane. And when I got older I never thought or expect that I would have a chance of riding on a plane. But now the our college have given a chance to the students who were enrolled in Field Trip and Seminars to experience out Mindanao.

Since it is my first time riding on a plane, I might look ignorant when I would first enter the airport the Davao International Airport. Yes, I have entered the Davao International Airport but I have not gone inside or enter the building of the prominent airport in our City. I am now 21 years living in our dearest, safe and beautiful city and yet I did not have the chance to enter the airport in my entire life. Only this September 16, 2013 will I be given the chance to step inside our airport. I might look ignorant and I might lose in the airport (I hope it would not happen) because of the overwhelming experience that I will finally have the chance to fly with classmates. I really hope that when I would graduate (not sure of how many years to go) and have a job that together with my family, we will have the chance to have a vacation outside the country. I would be a great opportunity for me and my sibling and my mother to enjoy the and visit the tourist spots not just in the Davao, or in Manila but around the world. In Europe, North and South America and in the neighboring countries in Asia. In Singapore, Japan, China, and probably even in South Pole.

I want to visit the countries in Europe, I want to visit the Eiffel Tower and other tourist spots in Italy. I also want to visit the castle in England especially the royal palace – the Windsor Castle, that I only usually see in fairy tales.

Back to the FTS, the Institute of Computing gives its students an opportunity to experience a great and unusual experience for its students particularly a State University in our country. I would really grab this opportunity to enjoy the view and grab pictures to boast on Facebook... - I'm just kidding. I would really grab the opportunity to take picture for me to remember the memories that I will have during the Field Trip. I hope that nothing will happen bad or anything bad thing we would experience during the Field Trip and Seminar. I hope that me and my classmates and with our facilitators during the field trip that we will just have fun and enjoy the chance the is given to us by God and the institution. I hope that in this field trip and seminars in Luzon and NCR region is that we will just have good memories. I think that the triune God would not let anything happen something bad to our field trip if we will also do our part in taking care of ourselves during the field trip because God always watch for his children. And also our facilitators would also do their best for the field trip and the seminars to be successful and that nothing bad or negative will happen to the field trip and much more to the students who will participate the FTS. I hope we will enjoy every moment during our field trip and that includes the place where we will stay and the food that we will be eating: )! I am really thankful to my mother for letting me enroll and join this year's Field Trip and Seminars. I hope that I could have another chance riding on a plane again before I graduate in this university and in this College :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment